Monday, February 25, 2013

LUSH goodies

I recently ordered some new LUSH goodies.... and they finally arrived today!

It's been a while since I've had any of these lovely, smelly-good treats so I decided to try some new ones.

----------------------------------------------------

First up:  
It's Raining Men Shower Gel


This was on my Christmas Wish List, but I didn't get it. :(
So I decided to buy it myself.  Only problem, I could only afford the middle-sized container.  It's expensive. 

(which, if you know anything about LUSH
then you know that ALL of their products are expensive.  
I'm still trying to decide if they are overrated.)

But anyhow, this shares the scent of Honey I Washed the Kids soap and that's my FAVORITE scent of ANYTHING.... ever.  That's a big deal.  
I've tried other product dupes, but there is no comparison.

Personally, I don't think this shower gel's scent is spot on, but it's close enough!

Next:
Honey Bee Bath Bomb


With Bath Bombs, you simply drop them in the bath water, or break off a chunk if you don't wanna use the whole thing, and it fizzes and makes your bath water smell amazing.  They also moisturize your water, and sometimes they even release surprises into the water.

I purchased the Honey Bee Bath Bomb.
The reason I chose it, well, it smells EXACTLY like Honey I Washed the Kids.
exactly.

I cannot wait to use this one!!!  
And I hope you can tell by the photos... it's HUGE!  I might break this one up so it'll last longer!


Next:
Creamy Candy Bubble Bar


The name says it all.... throw it in the running water and have bubbles galore!
This one smells like, you guessed it, Candy!

They describe it as an irresistible slice of vanilla sugar.
lovely.


And last:
Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar


The top of the mushroom is full of vanilla goodness, while the stem smells like strawberries.
What a great combo!


 ----------------------------------------------

I am excited to try all of my goodies.
Can't wait for bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment