Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October Favorites

I don't have too many exciting things to tell you about this month.... 
but the ones I'm mentioning are at the top of my list!

My family and I just got back from a weekend trip with his family to Gatlinburg, Tennessee.  It was so much fun!  The weather was PERFECT.  Long sleeves during the day and jackets at night.
I have been wanting a pair of riding boots for a REALLY LONG time.  And I finally found a pair.  I wore them a LOT during our trip.  They are so comfy!

They are made by Arizona and I purchased them at JCPenney for around $50.00.



I only have a few makeup items this month that I've been using religiously.
None of them will come as a surprise to you.
------------------------------
Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil
Blackout

I have been doing softer eyeshadow with bold liner.  smudging at the edges.
This liner is AWESOME.  I like it even better than the UD 24/7 liners.
---------------------------
A few weeks ago, I mentioned a foundation that has changed my life.
I'm going to introduce it now.  A much more "in depth" review will be coming.

This is a brand-spanking new product from Merle Norman.
Perfecting Makeup


I received a sample of this a few weeks ago when I was in the store visiting.
The color I was given is Creamy Beige.  It's much too dark for me now.
But I will DEFINITELY be purchasing this in Ivory ASAP.
love love love this foundation.
----------------------------
 For eyeshadow, I've been loving these...
L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows

Continuous Cocoa & Iced Latte


These shadows are VERY creamy.  They are almost in a "loose" form.  Very different.  
but VERY pigmented.  Can't wait to try more.
And if you can find them in your stores, they have some new limited edition colors that look fabulous.
-------------------------------------
And my final favorite.... my favorite of favorites.

I am OBSESSED with this scent from BBW.
I'm not sure why.  It's just another "vanilla" scent.  But it's different than all the other "vanillas" I've tried in the past from BBW.


I recently went back and used some coupons to buy 2 more body washes (don't wanna run out anytime soon), body cream, and body lotion.

Yep.  I love it.


So that's all for this month.  Hope you enjoyed. :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh I really like your boots. They are so cute. We live just a few hours from Gatlinburg and we love to go there. It is such a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete