Tuesday, October 16, 2012

current "wishes" note

The "NOTES" app on my iPhone comes in handy for so many things: groceries, monster trucks, sermon points, and WISHES!!

Here's some things on my current wishlist.  I've been adding things to it for quite a while now.
Hoping I get some of these for Christmas!
I've been good this year, so hopefully Santa will reward me!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

There are several perfumes on my list.... and I've never smelled any of these.  So I need to try them out before I make my final decision.

Jo Malone
Nectarine Blossom and Honey


Marc Jacobs
Dot


Prada
Candy


Urban Decay
Naked 2 


 Sigma
F80 Flat Top Kabuki


 e.l.f. 
small stipple brush


-----------------------------------------------------------

I also have a "home" version of this wishlist.... it includes things like:

a steam mop - mine bit the dust and I'll need a new one for all our hardwood floors in the new house.
a small vacuum - the boys' rooms will be carpet and that's it.  no more carpet.  so I'll need a small vacuum to run over their rooms.
standing picture collage - I've always wanted one of these.  
standing jewelry armoire - for my cute little dressing area
KitchenAide mixer - I have a mixer, but it's not a KitchenAide.  And KitchenAide mixers rock.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I'll get to mark some of these things off my list soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment