Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hard Candy Kal-eye-descope Baked Shadow Duo

This is my second Hard Candy Baked Duo Shadow purchase.

I LOVE Peace, which has a golden highlight shade and a bronzy brown crease shade.

So I decided to pick up another in High Maintenance.

The lightest shade is a shimmery silver color. It works great as a highlight and inner corner color. I've been wearing it all over the lid. Then I place the darker color, a taupe-ish, purplely grey (how's that for a description) in the outer corner and crease. It makes a very pretty eye look that can be worn with pretty much anything!

These shadows are great quality, while cheap and easily accessible. They are quite shimmery, but i don't mind. I would definitely recommend them!

(In the second picture, Peace is on the left & High Maintenance is on the right.)









No comments:

Post a Comment