Wednesday, May 22, 2013

FOTD - featuring Ipsy's May Glam Bag

I'm coming at ya today with a FOTD post.

I could spend all day playing in my makeup drawers... rediscovering products I haven't used in a while... & trying out new things.  
I recently subscribed to Ipsy's Glam Bag and I am LOVING IT.

For $10 a month, you'll receive a cute little makeup bag with 5-6 products, some full-sized, for you to try out and enjoy.  So far, everything I've gotten has been top notch.  It's an opportunity to try new products, things you've never even heard of, as well as things you normally might not be drawn to or spend your money on.  

And it's $10!!!  All you have to do is walk (or drive) to the mailbox.

So today, my FOTD features 2 products I received in May's Glam Bag.

There are also a few new products I'm trying out and will review soon, as well as some that were tucked away in the back of the drawer... they needed to be dusted off and used again!









 Products Used:

Makeup Forever HD Foundation - #118
yaby concealer* - buff
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 011 Creamy Natural
Bare Minerals concealer - Well Rested
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer - Sunny
Merle Norman Lasting Cheekcolor - Heavenly

MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick - 220 Volcanic
Maybelline Eye Studio quad (LE) - Olive Martini
(I focused on the deep, bronzy/blue color - compared to MAC's Club, in case you don't have this quad or can't find it)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen - 01 Blackest Black
Covergirl Lashblast Volume - Very Black
Milani Brow Fix Kit - 01 Light

Juice Beauty lip gloss* - Fig

*products mentioned are from Ipsy's May Glam Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment