Friday, October 18, 2013

polish change

I used to paint my toes sporadically.  But for the past year or so, I've been on a roll.  First thing on the "to do" list this morning was a polish change.  

I purchased this O.P.I. polish at Merle Norman a week or so ago.  They usually carry some colors from each new collection.  I am assuming this one is pretty new, since I've never seen it before and she had it displayed up front.  But who knows?  I just thought it was pretty.


It's called SENORITA ROSE-ALITA


I would describe it as a medium rose color... a mixture of pink, coral, and burgundy... with a gold sheen throughout.
I usually stay away from these types of colors with sheen or holographic textures, but this one was too pretty to pass up.  It's very subtle and the color is perfect for the transition from Summer to Fall.

 
(don't mind my cuticles... just painted this one finger so you could see up close.)


I'm thinking I'll be using this color a lot this season!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment