Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cheap Finds!

Today's find comes from Dollar General (although, I'm sure you can buy these products in other stores).

I stop in my local Dollar General pretty often.  I always take a walk past the beauty aisle to see what catches my eye.

Several months ago, I purchased an eyeshadow trio from L.A. Colors in BRIGHT colors.  So not normal for me.  But they looked interesting.  I've used them in several looks just for a little pop of color on the lid.

Thursday, I stopped in again to pick up a few things.  There were several items on an end cap that jumped out at me.  One was another L.A. Colors trio that will be great for fall!

I've been drawn to these warm, golden bronze colors lately.  And these looked gorgeous.

Here are some pics and swatches for you:

left: LOTUS
right: SUNFLOWER

top: SUNFLOWER
bottom: LOTUS

LOTUS

SUNFLOWER


These trios were $1.00 each.  You just cannot beat that.

I wasn't worried about spending a whopping dollar on these, even if they ended up to be junk.

But I am pleasantly surprised!
The texture is actually very creamy, especially in the Sunflower trio.
They claim to have a silky smooth application with long lasting, rich and intense color.
I would say those claims are:
TRUE.

Next time you run into these L.A. Colors trios, and if you can spare a dollar or two, try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment