Thursday, September 13, 2012

Review - L'Oreal Colour Riche leGloss

I picked up this lip gloss recently.  It's the first of this line that I own.  I wasn't really searching for anything in particular.  But this color appealed to me.  Just a neutral pink that's great to wear alone or over other colors.

Nude Touch.  A neutral pink.

It does lean toward the neutral side, but it definitely has some pink undertones.
Those are my favorite colors!

It's a great gloss to wear alone.... you can just slap it on and have no worries.
It would also be great paired with other (maybe some deeper) colors for Fall.

The formula is nice.  I'm not extremely picky about glosses.  The only thing I HATE is when my hair gets stuck in my lips.  That's why I tend to not even wear them on breezy days.
I did have that problem yesterday while wearing this gloss. 
But I guess it's just the price you pay.

This particular gloss has nice color pay off (as you can see below) and is not too thick.  Some may feel it's a tad on the sticky side, but I don't seem to mind.  I just feel it allows the color to stay put longer!



 without flash (top)
with flash (bottom)



Let me know if you've tried this gloss, or other colors from the line, and your thoughts!

~ Carolyn

2 comments: