Monday, September 10, 2012

FOTD Monday

Here's a quick and easy look using my favorite color.... PINK.

I know, I know... we're nearing Fall.
I probably should be using "Fall-ish" colors.

I'll get there.  I just had to sneak in one more Summer-y look.




Products Used

Merle Norman Tinted Moisturizer

Revlon PhotoReady Concealer

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush

MAC Paint Pot
Painterly

L'Oreal Linear Intense liquid liner

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara

For eyeshadows:

all Wet-n-Wild shadows.

pink from Sweet as Candy - on lid and into crease
shimmery pink (top right) from Petal Pusher - inner half of lid and inner corner
matte, medium mauve from Knock on Wood - in crease and blended up
white from Sweet as Candy - under brow bone


SWEET AS CANDY
(photo c/o cottoncandyc.blogspot.com)

KNOCK ON WOOD
(photo c/o agelesssecrets.blogspot.com)

PETAL PUSHER
(photo c/o VampyVarnish.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment