Monday, September 17, 2012

Review - Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen

I have mentioned before how much I LOVE this eyeliner.

If you like winged liner looks, you absolutely must try this liner.  It's especially great if you are just learning to use liquid liner.  I have trouble with liquid liners that have brushes for application.  I just don't seem to have good control over them.

This, however, is a felt tip pen.  If you can draw a straight line with a pencil, you can use this liner!

I love everything about it.  It has GREAT staying power.  I think everything with the "Colorstay" name proves to stay put.  

The pay off is great.

This is my second pen.  I had the black one for several months.  But it eventually died.
I was so sad, but I didn't rush out to replace it.  I'm not quite sure.
Now that I got a new one, I'm in love all over again.

This time I purchased Blackened Brown.

I really like it.  It's not quite as harsh as black, but so very close.

Check out these photos.  And if you've never tried this liner, PLEASE pick one up ASAP.
I just know you'll love it.




 without flash (top)
with flash (bottom)

Hope you'll try it out and let me know what you think!

~ Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment