Friday, November 16, 2012

e.l.f. sighting

LOOK what I found at our local Wal-Mart.
 (Sumiton, to be exact)

(don't mind the baby trying to pull everything off the display)

It's a small display in the center aisle... can't miss it!

And actually, they have a good variety of products... more than our local Target store carries.

If you don't know much about e.l.f. products, it stands for eyes lips face.
They carry all types of makeup related products: blush, bronzer, eyeshadow, eyelash curlers, makeup remover wipes, concealor, brushes, etc.  And everything is between $1 and $5.
I'm not absolutely positive, but I'm pretty sure that everything in this display is from the Studio line, meaning they are $3.
Most everything that I've tried has been great quality.

A few of my favorite products are the eyeshadow primer and blush/bronzer duo, as well as several brushes.

I'm super excited about this brand being more accessible!!! 

And since "blush" was on my grocery list, I picked up 2.
Candid Coral and Tickled Pink.

Check it out if you're in my area!

~ Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment