Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Latest Pick-Ups

I did a little shopping recently and picked up some items I'm loving so far!

I thought I'd share them with you.... 

------------------------------------------------------------------

from Bath & Body Works

I stocked up on Dreamy Vanilla Woods shower gel.
I think I have 3 in the cabinet so hopefully I won't run out anytime soon.

p.s. if you go to any BBW within 30 miles of me, there probably AREN'T anymore Dreamy Vanilla Woods stuff left.  I got it all. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

When I went in the store, the 3-wick candles were on sale.... YES!
I picked up two.

Vanilla Bean Noel
Since I'm all about vanilla-y things right now.
Unfortunately, I'm not too crazy about this one.  I love the smell, but it's just not strong enough when lit.  I just set it beside my bed with the lid off and it I can smell it when I lay down at night.
(There is a brand new vanilla one in the Winter Collection that I WILL definitely be purchasing soon.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cinnamon Frosting
OMG.  and just so you know, I don't ever use that phrase. :)

This candle is amazing.  I have had it burning nonstop since I brought it home.  And even when it's not lit, it perfumes the WHOLE upstairs!  I am in love with it.  This is another one I'll have to stock up on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

And lastly...

Winter Spice & Vanilla 
Antibacterial Hand Soap
I usually don't buy these.  Simply b/c we go through a lot of hand soap.
But I had a coupon for a free item and decided to pick this one up.
Again, it's vanilla. :)

And it's SO YUMMY!!!  I can't put my tongue on exactly what it smells like.  But it's amazing.  Sort of like yellow cake batter.  But it's a very familiar scent.  Something right on the tip of my tongue.
Anyhow, it's fabulous.  And I can't stop smelling my hands after I use it. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

And now, a Walgreen's purchase...

I was out of the lotion I've been using for several months.  I've mentioned it in a favorites post.  It's made by Suave and has the scent of baby powder.  
The other night I had to run in Walgreen's for just a few things, lotion being one of them.  But they didn't have the one I needed.  So I picked this one up instead.... just a small bottle, in case I didn't like it.

Suave Everlasting Sunshine

It is definitely more of a Spring/Summer scent, but I really like it!!  It's girly.  And it sticks with you!
The smell really lingers, even after hours.  And since it's a pleasant smell, I think that's a great thing!
----------------------------------------------------------

My last purchase was from Target (but you can find it at any drugstore).

My last post was about my current skincare routine.
If you read it, you know I have used Aveeno baby lotion as a moisturizer forever.... literally, like forever.
But I do realize that I'm aging... and I might need to add something into my routine that will counteract the inevitable... wouldn't that be nice?

So I chose Cerave Moisturizing Lotion.

It is on the expensive side, but I think it'll last a while.
It's a very lightweight moisturizer and I have been using it for several days, day and night.
So far, I like it!
(They do make a cream for those who need extra moisturization, but since I'm on the oily side, I think this one will work best for me.)

I'll do a full review after I've had more time to try it out.
--------------------------------------------------------

That's my latest "haul."

Have you purchased something recently that you're super excited about?
Please share it with me!

~ Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment