Sunday, November 18, 2012

Review - L'Oreal Infallible shadows

I purchased these L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows several months ago after hearing good things about their pigment and staying power.
I picked up the colors Iced Latte and Continuous Cocoa




These shadows come with a "stopper" on top.  It is crucial that you do NOT throw this part away!
And in the picture below, you can see why.
These shadows are almost the consistency of a loose pigment... but creamier.
As I was photographing the Iced Latte, I dropped it.
You can see where it broke in half.  Luckily, the part that fell out stayed "together" for me to place it back in the pot.  But I then had to use the "stopper" to press it back in.


They are so unique.  They wear for an extremely long time.  
And they are highly pigmented.

Iced Latte is extremely shimmery... on the verge of metallic.
Similar to Urban Decay's Sin, which is one of my favorite colors EVER.

And Continuous Cocoa is a deep, dark brown.
A little goes a long way.


I would love to pick up some new colors in the future.

If you've tried any of the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows, let me know what you think.
And if you haven't, I suggest that you pick one up and try it out.
The texture is divine and I'm pretty sure you'll love it!

~ Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. i have the original 12 and i absolutely love them! you definitely should pick up more ;)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete